Average Project Control Specialist with Primavera P6 Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Project Control Specialist is $87,085.00
The starting salary of Project Control Specialist is between $70,941.00 and $83,460.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $123,600.00 and $142,140.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Control Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Control Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Control Specialist compared to female. Their involvement is 73% while of female is only 27%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Control Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Control Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Control Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Control Specialist is Project Coordinating which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 23% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Project Coordinating.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 8%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Specialist $51,842.00 to $114,816.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,023.00 to $70,196.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $53,303.00
- Pastor $32,742.00 to $76,544.00
- Procurement Specialist $39,109.00 to $93,518.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $39,840.00 to $72,255.00
- Procurement Specialist $39,644.00 to $111,780.00
- Office Manager $31,238.00 to $73,439.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,915.00 to $108,491.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $38,913.00 to $54,487.00
- Office Manager $32,708.00 to $83,214.00
- Procurement Specialist $35,360.00 to $96,876.00