Average Procurement Specialist with Vendor Management Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Procurement Specialist is $57,095.00
The maximum salary range is between $54,080.00 and $62,192.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Specialist compared to male. Their involvement is 73% while of male is only 27%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Specialist is Procurement which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 8% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Procurement.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Purchasing with 1%. It can be said that Purchasing skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,501.00 to $68,310.00
- Procurement Specialist $39,840.00 to $115,322.00
- Office Manager $29,104.00 to $132,825.00
- Project Control Specialist $49,904.00 to $98,739.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $41,837.00 to $65,826.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $58,512.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $126,742.00
- Pattern Maker $40,163.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $76,797.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,575.00 to $78,971.00
- Procurement Specialist $44,651.00 to $81,972.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $54,855.00