Average Procurement Specialist with Vendor Management Skills Salary in Calgary, Alberta
The average annual salary of Procurement Specialist is $63,014.00
The starting salary of Procurement Specialist is between $50,932.00 and $59,920.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $76,320.00 and $87,768.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Procurement Specialist is $31.50.
The maximum hourly wage is between $33.00 and $38.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Procurement Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Specialist compared to male. Their involvement is 57% while of male is only 43%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Specialist is Contract Negotiation which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 27% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Contract Negotiation.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Negotiation with 2%. It can be said that Negotiation skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Specialist $61,583.00 to $109,055.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $58,512.00
- Office Manager $37,638.00 to $63,342.00
- Pawnbroker $0.00 to $62,675.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,950.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $47,093.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $72,036.00
- Procurement Specialist $69,615.00 to $102,396.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $67,678.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $70,139.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $65,826.00