Average Procurement Manager with Contract Negotiation Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
Annual Base Salary - $112,890.00/year
The average annual salary of Procurement Manager is $112,890.00
The maximum salary range is between $115,560.00 and $132,894.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 73% while of female is only 27%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Manager $52,326.00 to $126,788.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,295.00
- Parts Manager $35,802.00 to $62,790.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $93,518.00
- Office Manager $38,378.00 to $69,368.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,885.00
- Parts Manager $44,149.00 to $73,957.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $78,936.00
- Office Manager $30,940.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $86,469.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $60,858.00