Average Procurement Director Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Procurement Director is $136,589.00
The starting salary of Procurement Director is between $91,052.00 and $107,120.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $139,360.00 and $160,264.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Director Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Director. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Director compared to female. Their involvement is 58% while of female is only 42%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Director Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Director's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Director when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Procurement Director is Procurement that affects the salary by 2%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $56,753.00
- Procurement Director $0.00 to $141,588.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $50,934.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $52,164.00
- Office Manager $36,380.00 to $54,487.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,448.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $51,923.00
- Millwright $58,659.00 to $114,264.00
- Procurement Director $90,950.00 to $140,070.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $49,220.00