Average Payroll & Benefits Administrator with ADP Payroll System Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $58,810.00
The starting salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is between $47,294.00 and $55,640.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $72,450.00 and $83,318.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Payroll & Benefits Administrator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Payroll & Benefits Administrator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is Payroll Tax Compliance which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 11% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Payroll Tax Compliance.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Payroll Administration with 2%. It can be said that Payroll Administration skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Support Specialist $33,269.00 to $67,068.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $53,737.00 to $78,488.00
- Product Designer $35,700.00 to $107,640.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,742.00 to $67,689.00
- Online Affiliate Marketing Manager $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Project Coordinator $36,244.00 to $76,464.00
- Product Designer $0.00 to $110,745.00
- Online Affiliate Marketing Manager $35,802.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $75,578.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,790.00
- Product Designer $59,534.00 to $135,378.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $43,316.00 to $75,348.00