Average Pastor with Leadership Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Pastor is $54,500.00
The starting salary of Pastor is between $39,270.00 and $46,200.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $80,340.00 and $92,391.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Pastor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Pastor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Pastor Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Pastor's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Pastor when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Pastor is Counseling which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 60% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Counseling.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Worship Planning and Leading with 1%. It can be said that Worship Planning and Leading skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Manager $46,852.00 to $138,863.00
- Pastor $28,832.00 to $77,717.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $28,016.00 to $71,243.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $51,842.00 to $146,280.00
- Procurement Manager $50,932.00 to $122,843.00
- Office Manager $43,733.00 to $95,266.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $44,298.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $86,469.00
- Procurement Manager $48,153.00 to $144,509.00
- Pastor $0.00 to $75,762.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $52,647.00