Average Parts Manager with Inventory Control Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Parts Manager is $58,850.00
The maximum salary range is between $59,400.00 and $68,310.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Parts Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Parts Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Parts Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Parts Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Parts Manager is Customer Service which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 35% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Customer Service.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Inventory Management with 24%. It can be said that Inventory Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Manager $51,765.00 to $103,845.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $60,168.00
- Parts Manager $24,089.00 to $66,436.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $38,896.00 to $63,342.00
- Procurement Manager $55,998.00 to $150,696.00
- Office Manager $42,619.00 to $67,517.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Procurement Manager $57,120.00 to $135,309.00
- Office Manager $36,134.00 to $74,520.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $57,293.00
- Parts Manager $48,654.00 to $85,733.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $86,135.00