Average Paralegal / Legal Assistant with Case Management Skills Salary in Calgary, Alberta
Annual Base Salary - $63,793.00/year
The average annual salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $63,793.00
The maximum salary range is between $66,340.00 and $76,291.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Paralegal / Legal Assistant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Paralegal / Legal Assistant compared to male. Their involvement is 65% while of male is only 35%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Merchandise Planner $39,840.00 to $105,294.00
- Office Manager $36,593.00 to $81,972.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $23,163.00 to $67,045.00
- Printing Estimator $43,546.00 to $60,410.00
- Production Supervisor $46,410.00 to $80,546.00
- Merchandise Planner $39,840.00 to $90,563.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $72,703.00
- Printing Estimator $36,134.00 to $70,794.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,236.00 to $64,584.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $53,901.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $107,640.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $61,594.00