Average Office Manager with Accounts Receivable Skills Salary in Medicine Hat, Alberta
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $50,808.00
The maximum salary range is between $50,880.00 and $58,512.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Office Manager is Office Management that affects the salary by 2%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Patient Coordinator $0.00 to $61,583.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,501.00 to $68,310.00
- Procurement Specialist $39,840.00 to $115,322.00
- Office Manager $29,104.00 to $132,825.00
- Project Control Specialist $49,904.00 to $98,739.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $41,837.00 to $65,826.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $62,192.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $126,742.00
- Pattern Maker $40,163.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $76,797.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,575.00 to $78,971.00
- Procurement Specialist $44,651.00 to $81,972.00