Average General Manager, Hotel Salary in Red Deer, Alberta
The average annual salary of General Manager, Hotel is $64,094.00
The starting salary of General Manager, Hotel is between $47,753.00 and $56,180.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $94,160.00 and $108,284.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
General Manager, Hotel Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for General Manager, Hotel. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Health and Safety Coordinator $42,619.00 to $90,252.00
- Financial Controller $0.00 to $79,488.00
- General Manager, Hotel $37,485.00 to $101,177.00
- Health and Safety Coordinator $34,808.00 to $72,036.00
- General Manager, Hotel $48,195.00 to $94,760.00
- Health and Safety Coordinator $43,146.00 to $91,425.00